The fourth set of the collection includes an exclusive figure in resin, scale 1/35 by Alpine Miniatures, sculpted for Vallejo by Taesung Harmms.
The figure represents a Waffen-SS tank crewman at the Battle of Kursk, in 1943, and wears a reversible camouflage coverall in “Oak Leaf” pattern (Eichenlaubmuster), and the typical Waffen-SS black cap.
From the beginning, in 1943, until the end of the war, these camouflage coveralls were very popular amongst the crews of armored vehicles.
8 x 17 ml / 0.57 fl oz + Alpine Miniature
70.845 Sunny Skin Tone
70.981 Orange Brown
70.846 Mahogany Brown
70.881 Green Yellow
70.975 Military Green
70.741 Camouflage SS Dk Black Green
70.884 Stone Grey
• A base color and a highlight tone for painting the black uniforms of German tank crews.
• A base color for the “Oak Leaf” pattern camouflage (Eichenlaubmuster).
• Three colors for the camouflage spots.
• A color for highlighting the camouflage colors.
• A color for painting the leather elements.