MegaHobby.com respects your privacy. Any and all information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, disclosed to third parties or reused. Any information you give to us will be held with care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.
We use the latest Secure Socket Layer Technology so you can be absolutely certain that any information you give us will be encrypted before transmission over the web. Order with confidence on MegaHobby.com! MegaHobby has been selling online for over 19 years!
MegaHobby.com keeps your email address, billing and shipping information on file. Your credit card information is only stored in our payment gateway if you choose to do so. MegaHobby does not submit your information to any third party companies. You, the customer, are our number one concern. Creating an account is beneficial for many different reasons:
- Create Personal Profile
- Edit & update email address, billing and shipping information at any time
- Create Product Wish List
- View order status, tracking info. and purchasing history
- Email a Friend Product Details
- Submit Product Reviews
- Submit "Build-ups" for the Photo Gallery
- Save time when checking out
- Receive emails with Website Coupons and Special Discounts
Do I have to Create An Account to purchase from Megahobby.com?
No, you may checkout as a guest.
We collect only the information necessary to properly process your order, including name, address, credit card information, and email address. Although we do not require a phone number, we highly recommend it so that we can contact you directly if there is an issue with your order. MegaHobby.com will never give out your phone number to anybody, nor will we use it for any marketing purposes.
MegaHobby.com requires an email address to place an order for notification purposes. You will be notified by email when your order ships. Your email address is also necessary for us to look up orders in the future. Your email address wil never be given out to any third party.
Customers are able to look up any order placed after April 2016 on their customer account. Only orders placed while logged into your account can be looked up. You can always contact our office if you are having an issue finding a previous order.
Cookies Are Good:
Cookies have gotten a bad rap recently, but cookies are not anything that endanger you, nor does it affect your security or identity. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that our website transfers to your computer through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and allow you to continue browsing our site from where you left off. Cookies are needed to manage a customer's shopping session and we recommend that you leave them turned on so our online store will function properly.
- This web site uses the following cookies:
- Shopping Cart: When you place items in your shopping cart, a cookie will be placed in your browser to remember the items and keep them there. If you block cookies from our site, your shopping cart will be cleared every time you navigate to another page.
- Google Analytics: This cookie allows us to see information on user website activities including, but not limited to page views, source and time spend on website. Contrary to popular belief, this data has no personal information of yours. Although we will be able to track your location and what pages you visit on our website, we cannot see your name, address, or any other personal information. The only way we get that information is when you place an order with the aforementioned information. Using Google Analytics we can see what content is popular on our website, and strive to give you more of the things you enjoy reading and watching.
- Google AdWords: This allows us to see which pages helped lead to contact form submissions. This allows us to make better use of our paid advertising budget.
Access to Customer Information
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this Web site. Only MegaHobby.com has access to information that you voluntarily give us via email, during checkout, or during other direct contact with you. We will never sell or rent this information to a third party.
Update Customer Information
After a customer logs into their account they can access their account information and make any necessary changes. For any further inquires, or if you would like to delete your account, feel free to contact us anytime.