MegaHobby.com’s (“Company”) policy is to make its website accessible to users who have disabilities. To meet this goal, the Company has implemented the following initiatives:
- Conforming our website with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 AA (“WCAG”), published by the World Wide Web Consortium (“W3C”);
- Distributing this policy to our third-party vendors and website content and technical support personnel for our websites;
- Making this policy accessible from any page on the MegaHobby.com website, soliciting and providing a method to submit feedback, and providing a method to contact the Company with any accessibility concerns or feedback;
- Developing and distributing accessibility practices for all employees of the Company;
- Regularly testing the website to ensure it adheres to the WCAG 2.1 AA guidelines;
- Prioritize accessibility bug fixes to ensure they are remedied with the same level of priority as any other equivalent loss of function for individuals without disabilities;
- Providing training to our employees, including customer service agents, to ensure our website and our service is compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
The Company undertakes these accessibility initiatives to expand access to everyone.
The Company urges all of our third-party vendors and content providers to incorporate accessibility in their software and content posted on our website to meet a wide variety of requirements of users with disabilities.
We are dedicated to regularly making accessibility improvements to our websites. Please direct any questions or suggestions on how to improve the accessibility of our websites to email@example.com, with the subject line “Accessibility Feedback”. We welcome your feedback.