- Full fold up cockpit based on the studio blueprints.
- Through-holes for lightable control panels. (Lighting groups are simplified versions of the full sized set simplified only for reasons of scale, but layout is accurate).
- The HAL9000 brain room antechamber.
- Cockpit window frames that match those in 2001: A Space Odyssey rather than the kits, which match the ship in 2010: The Year We Make Contact.
- Astronaut figure for the antechamber area.
- Full airlock, including through-holes for the lighting panels.
- Photoetched from thick 0.01 brass for easy folding will generally not require a folding tool.
Note that the airlock and pod bay can not be installed at the same time. Do to changes in the miniatures during filming, the scale changed somewhat making the two not work well together.
* Electronics not included.