For decades the F/A-18 Hornet has been the backbone of the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps aviation branches. The "C" variant of the F/A-18 received extensive upgrades to its radar, avionics, and armament, making it one of the most successful combat aircraft in the world at introduction. It is fully capable of engaging surface and aerial targets and is frequently used as a night attack fighter.
Please see the paint guide below for the manufacturer’s suggested colors.
Skill Level: 2
- Assembly required
- 4 sprues
- Molded in grey plastic
- One decal sheet
- Clear parts
- Detailed cockpit interior and landing gear
- Accurately detailed panel lines and rivets
- Canopy can be assembled open or closed
- Various air-to-air and air-to-surface weapons included
- Illustrated instructions and paint guide
US Navy F/A-18C VFA-82 ‘Marauders’, USS Enterprise (CVN-65), Arabian Gulf, January 2004
Dark Ghost Grey
Light Ghost Grey