This Large-Scale 1/16 model recreates the current stalwart of U.S. forces, the M1A2 Abrams. The M1 Abrams has been around since the early 1980s, receiving constant upgrades to ensure that it stays at the cutting edge of military technology. M1A2s were introduced from 1992 and developed as next generations of the tank, chock full of the front-line technology and bringing the M1 into the digital age. They featured depleted uranium armor, a modified commanderÂ’s cupola and more, and saw action in the conflict in Iraq in 2003.
- 1/16 scale plastic model assembly kit of the M1A2 Abrams.
- The form of the M1A2 with its flat turret and hull armor is expertly recreated, complete with depictions of anti-slip surfaces.
- Features a tough duralumin chassis. Metal parts recreate drive sprockets, idler wheels, suspension parts and more.
- Includes durable pre-assembled resin double-pin tracks secured with metal pins and utilizing rubber pads.
- The gun features an aluminum barrel for superb realism.
- Photo-etched parts are used to recreate engine deck and turret rear basket.
- Massive 24" long!