A United States SWAT (Special Weapons And Tactics) team is a law enforcement unit which uses specialized or military equipment and tactics. First created in the 1960s to handle riot control or violent confrontations with criminals, the number and usage of SWAT teams increased in the 1980s and 1990s during the War on Drugs and later in the aftermath of the September 11 attacks. In the United States as of 2005, SWAT teams were deployed 50,000 times every year.
ICM recommends Tamiya paints for this kit. MegaHobby stocks their full line here!
Is this your first time modeling, or your first time modeling in a while? Click here to get all your basic tools in one convenient pack!
Series: World’s Guards
Skill Level: 2
- Painting and assembly required
- 4 sprues
- Clear part for goggles
- All new molding
- Display base
- Choose one of four floor patterns for display base
- Accurately detailed uniform, armament and equipment
- Full color reference photo
- Molded in black and grey
- Illustrated instructions and paint guide