These are some examples:
- Peeling paint: With the Sniperbrush, we can draw small chipping by simply loading lightly with the paint and pressing gently to the surface.
- Work with chipping fluids: Water-moistened Sniperbrush is perfect for removing paint and creating controlled chips or scratches.
- Application of pigments: Sniperbrush is also very useful for accurate pigment placement. You can either work dry, or use this tool to add small drops of solvent and remove or blend effects.
- Applying decals: Application of specific products such as Decal Set / Decal Fit and adapt the decal by light pressure thanks to its softness.
- Airbrush cleaning: Thanks to the different sizes and flexibility we can use Sniperbrush to access the most complicated spaces of our airbrush and clean them comfortably.