RUSSIAN HEAVY TANK KV-1
This model kit recreates a WWII Soviet subject. It’s considered an important design in the history of armor, as it was developed concurrently with the T-34 medium tank. Armed with a powerful 76.2mm ZIS-5 gun and continually updated to improve its survivability, it served through to the end of WWII.
• 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit.
• Early 1941 model is depicted.
• Completely new design, with no parts brought over from previous kits.
• Early 1941 features such as welded turret and early production road wheels are accurately rendered.
• Surface textures such as the rough Soviet steel plate and cast areas reproduced with weld lines also depicted.
• Driver and gearbox hatches, plus fender-top stowage cases can be assembled open or closed.
• Simple turret ring construction.
• Assembly type tracks feature one-piece straight sections and recreate upper run “sag”.
• Comes with two marking options and a single commander torso figure.
Recommended Tamiya Color paints for painting the 1/35 Russian Heavy Tank KV-1 Model 1941 Early Production:
X-10 Gun metal
X-11 Chrome silver
X-18 Semi gloss black
X-31 Titanium gold
XF-2 Flat white
XF-4 Yellow green
XF-8 Flat blue
XF-15 Flat flesh
XF-52 Flat earth
XF-56 Metallic grey
XF-64 Red brown
XF-84 Dark iron