The Panzerfähre was an amphibious tractor based on the chassis of a Panzer IV Ausf.F tank, and when working in tandem with another PzF, it created a floating ferry platform capable of carrying a 24-ton load. It could thus transport armored vehicles over water obstacles such as rivers or lakes. Unfortunately, because heavier tanks were appearing on the scene at the time of its development, the PzF never went into production because of its inadequate payload.
Please see the paint guide below for the manufacturer’s suggested colors.
Skill Level: 3
Series: Armor Pro
Features: Molded in grey
- Detailed assembly with 3D-designed engine exhaust mufflers
- Well-detailed cable drum
- Hull details include chain links and front and rear and rivets on upper hull
- Intricate crane and support frames
- Detailed idler wheels, sprocket wheels, road wheels and suspension
- One-piece DS tracks
- Detailed commander’s conning tower and spotlights
- Newly tooled Fahrendecke
- Accurate air intakes
*Use only cement for polystyrene plastic*
Light Gull Grey