A total of 13 Munitionsschlepper were produced on Pz.Kpfw.IV Ausf.D,E,and F chassis that had been acquired from the normal Pz.Kpfw.IV production run as reported in May 1941.There were two Munitionsschlepper for each of the six Geract 040 Nr.I to VI and one for the experimental Geract Nr.VII.
Please see the paint guide below for Trumpeter’s suggested colors.
- Requires paint and glue for assembly
- Illustrated instructions and paint profile
- 15 sprues
- Includes two metal projectiles
- Photo-etched parts
- 4 springs and 6 brass pins
- 2 pieces metal wire and 1 length of twine
- Clear film sheet for vision block glass
- Choose between one-piece vinyl track lengths or 270 individual plastic track links
- Optional position crane operator’s platform and side panels
RLM79 Sand Yellow