The North American P-51 Mustang, an iconic fighter plane during the Second World War, was known for its long range firepower. It was able to effectively protect bombers traveling to and from Berlin and was still being used long after the war, into to the 1980s.
ICM recommends Model Master paints for this kit. Click to explore their full line of enamels, acrylics, metalizers and sprays!
Is this your first time modeling, or your first time modeling in a while? Click here to get all your basic tools in one convenient pack!
Skill Level: 3
- Painting and assembly required
- 5 sprues
- Molded in grey
- Includes seated pilot figure
- Bonus USAAF pilots and ground personnel sprue molded in tan
- Bonus figures include two pilots, one officer and two mechanics
- One decal sheet
- Figures feature accurate dress and lifelike positions
- Detailed cockpit and undercarriage
- One-piece wingspan
- Clear parts
- Two-piece fuselage
- Illustrated instructions and paint guides
A. P-51D, Maj. P. McKennon, 4th FG, spring 1945