One of the most numerous and famous cars in world history is the Model T, produced by the Ford Motor Company. It was the first mass-production car affordable to the middle class. The first example was built in September 1908. It had a 22.5hp four-cylinder engine. Over 15 million were built between 1908 and 1927. Model T’s were produced in different types, including some in 1914 that were converted into fire trucks.
ICM recommends Tamiya paints for this kit. MegaHobby stocks their full line here!
Is this your first time modeling, or your first time modeling in a while? Click here to get all your basic tools in one convenient pack!
Skill Level: 2
- Painting and assembly required
- 6 sprues
- Molded in grey and tan
- Clear parts
- Detailed chassis and interior
- Four white vinyl tires
- Details include mounted water tanks, ladders and hose
- Parts for two figures: one driver and one standing and pointing firefighter
- Detailed wheel assembly
- Illustrated instructions and paint guide