The tank was nick-named the "Starship" due to some technological developments which were rather advanced for its time (or, as some stories have it, due to complex maintenance procedures). The newly-designed low-profile turret was fitted with a 152mm main gun designed to fire both conventional rounds and anti-tank projectiles. Sadly, however, the M60A2 saw a relatively short production run after its manufacture commenced in the 1970s, and it was withdrawn from service in the early 1980s.
Please see the paint guide below for the manufacturer’s suggested colors.
Skill Level: 4
- Painting and assembly required
- 6 sprues
- Molded in high-quality plastic
- One decal sheet
- Includes thread
- One-piece upper and lower hulls
- Clear parts
- Poly caps
- Semi-connecting tracks
- Accurately reproduced turret, cupola, engine grilles and road wheels
- One photo-etched fret
- Assemble with hatches open or closed
- Illustrated instructions and paint guide