This German light tank destroyer was used during WWII and based on a modified Czechoslovakian Panzer 38(t). After the war Czechoslovakia continued to build other versions and exported 158 vehicles to Switzerland.
Please see the paint guide below for the manufacturer’s suggested colors.
Skill Level: 4
- Painting and assembly required
- 9 sprues
- Molded in high-quality plastic
- One decal sheet
- Includes 200mm thread
- Two figures
- Plastic tracks with individual links
- One photo-etched fret
- Early version engine deck, muffler, road wheels and mantel
- Muffler and engine mesh in photo-etch
- Optional position parts
- Decals and paint guides for three versions
- Illustrated instructions and paint guide