The acronym HEMTT (Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck) identifies an eight-wheeled off-road-capable heavy truck. It was produced from the mid-80s for the United States Army. Thanks to its features, the HEMTT is able to guarantee a great off-road mobility and significant transportation performance. It has become the real “workhorse” of the Army, capable of carrying ammunition and equipment. In a lot of conflicts, as in Iraq and Afghanistan, it has been often modified in field workshops to meet the specific requirements of the crews. Some HEMTT versions have been modified to be used in escort and convoy protection duties.
Italeri usually suggests Model Master paints for their kits. Click to explore the full line of acrylics, enamels and sprays!
Is this your first time modeling, or your first time modeling in a while? Click here to get all your basic tools in one convenient pack!
Country: United States
Skill Level: 4
- Painting and assembly required
- 8 sprues
- 8 plastic tires
- Assemble with back open or closed
- Accurate weapons and weapon positioning
- Accessories include 2 each of ladders, carry packs, storage boxes, and 4 jerrycans
- Includes decals for the following versions:
- US Army, Iraq, 2003
- Illustrated instructions and paint guide
Flat Pale Green
Flat Olive Drab