During WWII the Germans utilized a range of mobile guns designed for heavy targets. The PaK series was made in several versions and constantly upgraded to keep up with the thicker and thicker armor plating Allies were using to protect their tanks. The FlaK was specialized for anti-aircraft duties as opposed to the PaK’s anti-tank role.
Italeri usually suggests Model Master paints for their kits. Click to explore the full line of acrylics, enamels and sprays!
Is this your first time modeling, or your first time modeling in a while? Click here to get all your basic tools in one convenient pack!
Skill Level: 3
- Painting and assembly required
- 3 sprues
- 2cm Flakvierling 38 with three crew figures
- 3.7cm PaK 37 with two crew figures
- 7.5cm PaK 40 with three crew figures
- Illustrated instructions and paint guide
German Uniform Feldgrau