Plastic model kit, assembly required. Glue and paint are required and are sold separately.
This ALL-NEW 1/48 scale model aircraft series kit recreates the Phantom II, which depicts the F-4B variant. The Phantom II first entered service in 1961, and offered excellent adaptability to a range of purposes. F-4Bs were the first Phantom II aircraft to see active service; powered by twin jet engines, they could carry significant ordnance and were used by the Air Force, Navy and Marine Corps through the Vietnam War, and into the 1970s and 1980s before they were phased out in favor of later designs and left U.S. service in 1996.
• 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit. Fuselage length: 370mm, height: 104mm, wingspan: 243.9mm.
• Outer wings can be assembled folded or extended, and right and left tailplane move.
• Choose between open and closed canopy, and expanded or stored refueling probe and boarding ladder.
• Air intake and dust box are combined together for easy setup.
• Parts are included to depict missiles (the same as Kit # 61114) and drop tank on fuselage underside.
• Comes with decals for multiple marking options including VF-51 during the Vietnam War.
• Includes a full color painting guide and four-language background story.
Completed kit measures about 15.75" L x 9.5" W
This item is now available for preorder at MegaHobby.com -- it has not yet been released. Your credit card will be charged at the time of order placement. This item is expected to be released in JULY 2021*. Preorders may not combined with any other item on the site in your shopping cart. All preorders must be ordered by themselves. If you would like additional items, please place them in a separate order or you will not be able to check out.
*This date subject to change. Based on latest information from the manufacturer.