NEW TOOL! Brand new company from Ukraine!
Molded in gray styrene plus clear parts, resin parts (engine and main wheels), three frets of photo-etched parts, one brass pitot tube, and a set of paint masks.
- Ddetailed cockpit and wheel wells
- Pilot's seat with photo-etched harness
- Photo-etched instrument panel
- Choice of canopy (two different versions)
- Super-detailed Whittle engine (with optional display stand)
- Choice of exhaust duct ends (two different versions)
- Positionable dorsal engine access hatch
Markings for four different schemes:
- E28/39, W4041, RAF Cranwell, 1941
- E28/39, W4041, RAE Farnborough, 1944
- E28/39, W4041, Brockworth, 1941
- E28/39, W4046, RAE Farnborough, 1943