The Stuka is a very popular aircraft modelling subject and Valiant Wings' latest book will go some way towards unpicking the bewildering choices of variants and schemes that apply to the type.
This fourteenth book in Valiant Wings' much-acclaimed series will contain at least 240 pages packed with vital information that no active modeller and Stuka enthusiast should be without.
The Junkers Ju 87 Stuka contains:
- 40+ pages of technical information
- 30+ pages of walk-around images and technical diagrams
- 10+ pages of camouflage and markings
- 25+ pages of model builds and modelling information
- 200+ photographs including wartime images
- Colour side views and four-views by Richard J. Caruana
- 3D isometric views of all variants by Juraj Jankovic
- Specially commissioned full kit builds by Libor Jekl and Steve A. Evans
- Specially commissioned front cover artwork by Jerry Boucher