USS Momsen (DDG-92) is the twenty-sixth destroyer of the Arleigh Burke class to be built by Bath Iron Works. She is named after Vice Admiral Charles B. "Swede" Momsen of Flushing, Queens, New York (1896–1967). Vice Admiral Momsen made many contributions to the Navy, such as the invention of the Momsen Lung, when he was assigned to the Bureau of Construction and Repair.
Please see the paint guide below for Trumpeter’s suggested colors.
- Requires paint and glue for assembly
- Illustrated instructions and paint profile
- 15 sprues
- Build full hull or waterline version
- Clear parts
- Photo-etched parts
- Separate sonar
- Includes SH-60B helicopter
- Includes display stand and nameplate
- One-piece hulls, waterline plate and deck
- Slide-molded lower hull and sponsons
Medium Gunship Grey