USS Constellation is the Kitty Hawk class’s second ship and it was constructed in the Brooklyn shipyard. It utilizes the same traditional dynamic design and performance as the lead ship, the Kitty Hawk. USS Constellation was the US Navy’s last traditionally powered aircraft carrier to retire. She took part in the bombing of North Vietnam and also saw action in Iran and Iraq before retiring in 2003.
Is this your first time modeling, or your first time modeling in a while? Click here to get all your basic tools in one convenient pack!
Skill Level: 3
- Painting and assembly required
- 30 sprues
- Two decal sheets
- Clear parts
- One photo-etched fret
- Includes display stand and nameplate
- One-piece hull
- Detailed flight and hangar decks
- Includes two E-2C Hawkeye, four SH-60F Ocean Hawk, six EA-6B Prowler, ten F/A-18C Super Hornet and twelve F-14D Super Tomcat aircraft
- Illustrated instructions and paint guide
*Cyanoacrylate glue is required for photo-etched parts*
Dark Compass Ghost Grey