The most numerous and famous tank in world history was the Soviet T-34, designed at the Kharkov plant number 183. Serial production was launched in 1940. It was the first mass-production tank with anti-projectile armor, a powerful diesel engine and a 76.2mm long-barreled gun. Until the end of 1941, it was considered the world’s best tank. The last modification T-34/85, with the enlarged 3-man turret and a more powerful 85mm gun, was in production since January 1944. It became the main Soviet medium tank up to the end of WWII. There were over 25,000 produced in three plants from 1944-46.
ICM recommends Tamiya paints for this kit. MegaHobby stocks their full line here!
Is this your first time modeling, or your first time modeling in a while? Click here to get all your basic tools in one convenient pack!
Skill Level: 3
- Painting and assembly required
- 6 sprues
- Molded in dark green
- Clear parts
- One-piece hulls
- Black vinyl tracks
- Detailed wheel assembly
- Includes decals for the following versions:
- T-34/85, 7th Guard Tank Corps, Germany, spring 1945
- T-34/85, 7th Guard Mechanized Corps, Germany, spring 1945
- T-34/85, 4th Guard Tank Army, Germany, spring 1945
- T-34/85, Germany, spring 1945
- Illustrated instructions and paint guide