The Sd.Kfz.260 and 261 were similar in that they were both designed for signals units, with a total of 493 produced from November 1940 through till April 1943. They were designed specifically as armored (but unarmed) radio communication vehicles. The Sd.Kfz.261 was fitted with a FuG.12 long-range radio set connected to a frame antenna and also a telescopic antenna. In due course the Sd.Kfz.260/261 family was replaced by halftrack radio vehicles.
Please see the paint guide below for the manufacturer's suggested colors.
Skill Level: 3
Series: Armor Pro
Features: Molded in grey
- Tow hook molded on both front and rear of the vehicle
- Finely molded one-piece hull
- Chassis presented in full details
- Delicate wheels with authentic tire tread pattern
- Turret shields assembled in separate parts
- Includes jerry can, spare wheels and external stowage
*Use only cement for polystyrene plastic*