The idea behind the Sonderkraftfahrzeug 251 (Sd.Kfz.251) was to provide mobility to infantry squads as part of combined arms operations with Germany’s mighty panzers. The well-sloped armored hull of the Sd.Kfz. 251 went some way to providing protection against small-arms fire, though the open-topped troop compartment meant occupants were still vulnerable to artillery and shell bursts. There were many versions of the Sd.Kfz.251 produced for specialized purposes, one of which included the Sd.Kfz.251/10. This specific variant mounted a 3.7cm PaK 36 anti-tank cannon. Such vehicles were issued to platoon commanders and provided a limited anti-tank capability.
Please see the paint guide below for the manufacturer's suggested colors.
Skill Level: 3
Series: Armor Pro
Features: Molded in grey
- One-piece 3.7cm PaK with hollow muzzle made by slide mold
- Armored shield with bolt detail
- Highly detailed gun cradle
- Gun stays and hand wheels finely reproduced
- Road wheels injected as a unit
- DS tracks
- Photo-etched parts to upgrade details
- Cartograf decals with various markings
*Use only cement for polystyrene plastic*