The Jagdtiger was an armored monstrosity produced by Germany. Indeed, it was the heaviest armored fighting vehicle to serve during WWII. Weighing in at 71.7 tons, the Sd.Kfz.186 was a tank destroyer armed with an extremely potent 12.8cm PaK 44 L/55 anti-tank gun. A total of 88 vehicles were produced from late 1944 through to the cessation of hostilities. However, despite the effectiveness of its thick armor (250mm on the superstructure front) and powerful armament, the vehicle suffered from poor mobility and mechanical unreliability owing to its weight problem.
Please see the paint guide below for the manufacturer's suggested colors.
Skill Level: 3
Series: Armor Pro
Features: Molded in grey
- Detailed hull sides with bolt details and weld seams
- Delicate crane with photo-etched parts
- Realistic side fenders reproduced
- Intricate road wheels with separate pieces
- Gun barrel travel lock can be assembled in either travel or combat modes
- Delicate rear panel reproduced
- Photo-etched parts to upgrade details
- One-piece DS tracks
- High-definition Cartograf decals
*Use only cement for polystyrene plastic*