The KZKT-7428 Rusich prime mover is designed to haul semi-trailers with heavy loads up to a maximum weight of 70 tons both on road and rugged terrain. It entered service with the Soviet Army in 1981 and replaced the previous MAZ-537. Currently the Rusich JSC (formerly Kurgan Plant of Wheeled Trucks) is the only Russian producer of heavy wheeled vehicles. The KZKT-7428 series vehicles are also commercially available and used in the oil and gas industries. The cab of this tank transporter provides accommodation for five passengers. The rear seats can be transformed into sleeping benches for two men. The Rusich prime mover is powered by the YaMZ-8401.10-14 turbocharged diesel engine, developing 650 hp. The engine is located behind the cab. The KZKT-7428 has considerable cross-country capability and can operate in any climatic conditions in temperatures ranging from -50 to +50°C.
Is this your first time modeling, or your first time modeling in a while? Click here to get all your basic tools in one convenient pack!
Skill Level: 3
- Painting and assembly required
- 15 sprues
- Includes tractor and trailer
- One photo-etched fret
- One decal sheet
- 9 large and 9 small hollow black rubber tires
- Die-cut paint masks
- 8 brackets
- Windows made with clear parts
- Full drive train assembly complete with engine transmission, differential housing and suspension units
- Accurate tire tread pattern
- Illustrated instructions and paint guide
*Cyanoacrylate glue is required for photo-etched parts*