Painting & Assembly Required. Ages 14 & Up.
The Lunar Module (LM) known as Eagle safely landed on lunar soil for the first time on July 20, 1969. In the meantime, the Command/Service Module (CSM) was orbiting the Moon high above aboard. The CSM was named Columbia after Columbiad, the giant cannon-shell craft that was fired to the Moon in Jules Vernes' novel From the Earth to the Moon. After the Moon landing, Eagle's ascent stage successfully docked with the CSM before the crew began their return voyage to Earth.
Please see the paint guide below for the manufacturer's suggested colors.
Skill Level: 3
Features: VHF scimitar antenna included
- Photo-etched Service Module antennas with plastic-injection parts
- Detailing Docking Probe Assembly and aft heat shield
- Realistic Service Propulsion System with detailed gimbal motors
- Command module and service module can be separately assembled
- Detailed reaction control thruster
- Includes display stand
*Use only cement for polystyrene plastic*