Type 97 Chi-Ha medium tank was Japan’s most widely produced medium tank of WWII. Boasting a short-barreled 57mm main gun and two Type 97 machine guns, this tank was intended to serve as an up-scaled version of the Type 95 for infantry support. Armor protection was modest on this vehicle built mainly by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries. A total of 2,123 tanks were built from 1938-43, although 930 of these were of the improved Type 97 Kai version featuring a higher-velocity 47mm gun. The tank could move at a speed of 38km/hour.
Please see the paint guide below for the manufacturer's suggested colors.
Skill Level: 3
Series: Armor Pro
Features: Molded in grey with photo-etched parts
- New tooling
- New idler, sprocket and road wheels
- Sharply produced on-vehicle tools
- Upper hull with rivet detail molded on
- Slide-molded lower hull
- Realistic 57mm Type 97 gun and two 7.7mm Type 97 MGs included
- Cupola can be assembled open or closed
- Detailed rear hull and cooling grill
- Includes decals and DS tracks
*Use only cement for polystyrene plastic*