The Type 95 tank was used in combat against China and Russia, as well as fully participating in WWII. Weighing just 7.4 tons, it was designed primarily as an infantry support weapon. Indeed, it was the most common light tank used by the Imperial Japanese Army (IJA) in the Pacific, with about 2,300 units manufactured by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries. It had a crew of three, and the main armament was a Type 94 37mm gun. Its maximum speed was 45km/hour.
Please see the paint guide below for the manufacturer's suggested colors.
Skill Level: 3
Series: Armor Pro
Features: Molded in grey with photo-etched parts
- Rear hull with newly tooled handrail produced
- Detailed upper and lower hulls
- Intricate cooling grill and on-vehicle tools
- Hollowed exhaust pipe with photo-etched exhaust cover
- Realistic 57mm Type 97 gun and two 7.7mm Type 97 MG included
- Cupola can be assembled open or closed
- Sprocket wheels with breathtaking details
- Idler wheels and road wheels accurately produced
- One-piece DS tracks
*Use only cement for polystyrene plastic*