The Type 95 tank was used in combat against China and Russia, as well as fully participating in Japanese operations in WWII. Weighing just 7.4 tons, it was designed primarily as an infantry support weapon. Indeed, it was the most common light tank used by the IJA in the Pacific. It had a crew of three, and the main armament was a Type 94 37mm gun. Its maximum speed was 45km/h.
Please see the paint guide below for the manufacturer’s suggested colors.
Skill Level: 3
Series: Armor Pro
Features: Molded in grey
- Accurate rear hull, ventilator and suspension system
- Realistic 37mm Type 94 L36.7 tank gun and Type 91 6.5mm machine guns
- Cupola can be assembled open or closed
- Hollowed exhaust pipe with photo-etched exhaust cover
- Newly tooled late production upper
- Detailed stowage box and on-vehicle tools
- Slide-molded lower hull
- Intricate idlers and sprockets
*Use only cement for polystyrene plastic*