The Type 40 4x4 heavy car was produced from 1938 onwards. The vehicle served in all theaters of WWII. It possessed four-wheel drive, but production ceased in 1941 as part of German efforts to standardize production. The personnel carrier was powered by a V8 Horch engine of 3.823-litre capacity.
Please see the paint guide below for the manufacturer's suggested colors.
Skill Level: 3
Series: Armor Pro
Features: Molded in grey with clear and photo-etched parts
- Newly tooled Type 40 and two-wheeled gun carriage
- Newly produced 2cm FlaK 38 and realistic MG
- Realistic platform base for cannon and gun shield with rivets
- Type 40 chassis made in one piece
- Delicate wheels with authentic tread pattern
- Detailed suspension, dashboard and driver's compartment
- Detailed Type 40 rear with fabric weather cover
- High-definition Cartograf decals
*Use only cement for polystyrene plastic*