The different tones were distributed in small dots over larger color patches. The pattern was used on various garments including field jackets and trousers and was used until the end of WWII. These colors have been selected through rigorous research to ensure accuracy when creating highlights, adding volume, and define details.
Includes the colors:
- AMMO. F-510 Figure Paints Uniform Sand Yellow FS-32555
- AMMO. F-533 Figure Paints Dark Brown
- AMMO. F-547 Figure Paints Pale Earth
- AMMO. F-555 Figure Paints Lime Green
- AMMO. F-556 Figure Paints Dark Green
- AMMO. F-558 Figure Paints Beige Pink
The AMMO range of acrylic paints for figures has been designed to make your painting sessions a more enjoyable experience thanks to the speed and simplicity of use. New materials for new techniques that are accessible to all modelers.
All of the colors in this series can be mixed with one another and with the full range of AMMO acrylics. This line of colours is perfect for the usual layering and blending techniques used in figure painting as well as the most recent mixed blending techniques. Formulated for maximum performance with both brush and airbrush. Water soluble, odorless, non-flammable and non-toxic.