The Canadian Military Pattern truck was made in large numbers during WWII for use in the armies of the British Commonwealth allies. Some were also sent to the Soviet Union after the Nazi invasion of Russia as part of Canada’s lend-lease program to the Allies. During the war these trucks saw service around the world in the North African Campaign, the Allied invasion of Sicily, the Italian Campaign, the Russian Front, the Burma Campaign, the Battle of the Philippines, the liberation of Northwest Europe and the Western Allied invasion of Germany.
Please see the paint guide below for the manufacturer's suggested colors. Mirror Models recommends Ammo of Mig Jimenez for this kit. Click the colors below to purchase.
Is this your first time modeling, or your first time modeling in a while? Click here to get all your basic tools in one convenient pack!
Skill Level: 3
- Assembly required
- Clear and photo-etched parts
- Highly detailed suspension and underchassis
- Accurate interior and engine
- Slide-molded water tank and pumps
- Hard PVC plastic slide-molded tires
- Includes resin case wheels
- Marking options for two versions:
- British unknown unit, North Africa, 1942
- Canadian vehicle, Belgium winter, 1944