The Beechcraft Bonanza V-35 is known as the Cadillac of private aircraft because it provided the operator excellent performance, high speed, comfort and reliability. Over 17,000 were manufactured and thousands are in operation daily world-wide. With a flat 6-cylinder horizontally-opposed engine, the Bonanza V-35 can reach speeds of over 200 mph. Production of the V-tail bonanza ended in 1982 but standard-tail Bonanzas are still in production.
Please see the paint guide below for Minicraft’s suggested colors. Click here to visit our paint store and choose your preferred brand of paint!
Is this your first time modeling, or your first time modeling in a while? Click here to get all your basic tools in one convenient pack!
Skill level: 2
- Plastic pieces attached to sprues and molded in white
- Exterior surface of plane is complete with metal seams, bolt heads, and hatches
- Interior of plane is fitted with six seats, flight controls, and a console
- Clear plastic windows allow inspection of interior
- Detailed engine assembly brings the nose of the craft to life
- Complex exhaust system can be seen exiting the fuselage
- Landing gear system is faithful to the real plane
- Kit includes a black plastic stand for display purposes
- Detailed pictorial instructions guide you through assembly
- Removable cowling
- Cartograf decals for four versions
Flat Black Grey
Blue for US, Germany and Great Britain
Red for Canada