Robust and simple to manufacture, the American-built 1/4-Ton Truck was perhaps the most iconic Allied vehicle of WWII. The two wartime manufacturers of the small utility vehicle, Ford and Willys-Overland, produced a staggering total of 640,000 vehicles. This figure amounted to nearly 20% of all wheeled military vehicles built in the USA during the war. They were used in a multitude of functions by the US military, in addition to around 30% of all production being allocated to British and Soviet units via Lend Lease.
Please see the paint guide below for the manufacturer's suggested colors.
Skill Level: 3
Series: Armor Pro
Features: Molded in grey with clear and photo-etched parts
- Detailed dashboard, driver’s seat and driver's compartment
- Intricate engine grille reproduced
- Realistic bazooka and jerry can
- Either .30-cal or .50-cal machine guns included as options
- Slide-molded chassis
- Detailed steering system, wheels and transmission
- Includes decals
*Use only cement for polystyrene plastic*