This eleventh book in our much-acclaimed series has been out of print for a while now. With new late-series Bf 109 kits now available in all scales, plus a mass of associated accessories and decals, it seemed right to make this book available once again.
Now 256+ pages!
It will contain:
- 40+ pages of technical information
- 20+ pages of walk-around images and technical diagrams
- 5+ pages of camouflage and markings
- 25+ pages of model builds and modelling information
- 200+ photographs including wartime images
- Colour side views and four-views by Richard J. Caruana
- 3D isometric views of all variants by Wojciech Sankowski
- Specially commissioned extensive full kit builds by Libor Jekl, Steve A. Evans & Dani Zamarbide
- Specially commissioned front cover artwork by Jerry Boucher
- At least 256 pages
- A real bonus for the modeller are a set of fold-out 1/48th scale plans