The A-7 is a Soviet gyroplane that was built in April 1934. In May it was transferred to the airdrome for ground tests, which finished up in December 1935. During WWII the gyroplanes were used as gun spotters and for intruder missions.
Please see the paint guide below for the manufacturer’s suggested colors.
Skill Level: 2
- Parts molded in light grey and clear
- Limited edition
- Includes several sprues and decals
- Illustrated instructions are not in English
*Use only cement for polystyrene plastic*